Since 1908 Crossleys have acted as an independent Paper and Board Mill agent, representing numerous Mills in Europe and North America.
We represent Mills producing a wide variety of grades covering general packaging, food service and graphical qualities.
EUROPEAN PAPER ALLIANCE
The European Paper Alliance (EPA) is a network of independent paper and board mill agents selling over 600,000 tonnes within the European Community.
ACTIVE MARKETING THROUGHOUT THE UK …
The Crossleys approach to true working partnerships begins with developing products and markets. For some partners this has meant a business relationship for over 85 years.
Crossleys proven track record of promoting Mills in the UK
Since 1908, Crossleys has developed new business opportunities for Mills in the UK market. A traditional approach alongside innovative ideas helped to shape Crossleys into the company it is today.
Crossleys work on complete Sales and Marketing packages for their Mill Partners
The services offered are as below:
- Actively seek new sales opportunities
- Provide detailed market knowledge and analysis
- Product Management for new and existing products
- Administer and control stock at several key UK ports
- Manage transport and delivery requirements
- Respond to technical queries
- Work as part of the European Paper Alliance to give wider geographic coverage
Mills We Represent
Packaging & Food Service Grades
- Nordic Paper – PFA free Natural Greaseproof, Siliconised Baking Papers & Baking cup grades. Unbleached Kraft, MF Bag & Sack Kraft, MG-Ribbed & Plain. Steel Interleaving Papers
- Solidus – Greyboards: Unlined, Pasted and Lined qualities. Display and Mounting boards. Large range of speciality laminated boards – PET Foil, PE lined, bleached and unbleached papers. ( 500 – 3000 Micron )
- Kotka Consumer Boards – Virgin fibre Nordic Folding Boxboard (GC), food service and recyclable barrier coated grades ( 300 – 1000 Micron )
- Barcelona Carton – Recycled White Lined Chipboard ( GD ), Grey, White and Manilla reverse ( 350 – 680 Micron )
- Papeleira – Coreboard and unlined chipboard reels, (180 – 485gsm)
- Galleria / Raon – MG Recycled & Part Recycled Bleached & Unbleached Papers for general packing & food uses. (17gsm – 110gsm)
- Miguel y Costas – Specialty lightweight tissue for printing and general packaging applications.
- Crown van Gelder – Bleached Kraft Papers, well suited to Bag making and printing. Coated & Uncoated 45-250gsm
- Artinova AB – Gummed and Coated Papers for Labels, Banderols and Sealing. Available in Jumbo Rolls and cut to narrow widths
European Paper Alliance
EPA is a network of independent paper and board mill agents selling over 600,000 tonnes within the European Community. SIX agents in France, United Kingdom, Italy, the Benelux, Germany and Spain decided to share experience of their individual markets so as to offer a sales and marketing network to paper and board mills wishing to sell in the widely differing markets of Europe.
These agents are: Alphab Paper & Board AB, Scandinavia. Barki Agency SA, France. Frank Crossley & Son Ltd, The United Kingdom. Paper One s.r.l., Italy. Meeus & Co, Belgium. Optenhoegel GmbH, Germany. Secopa, S.L., Spain.
We live today in a constantly changing environment with new customer and supplier expectations. We have to adapt to political and economic developments and to respond to intensified worldwide competition. Furthermore we all need to keep abreast of technological innovations, taking the limited means and resources into consideration, to meet the demand of higher quality with less expense. In essence to become more efficient. By pooling our resources and know-how we can offer you an efficient and effective sales and marketing team.
On the one hand there is globalisation of the markets, on the other hand countries more and more want their own outlook and culture to be respected and understood. Who knows this better than native speaking professionals with long term and trustworthy business relationships. More and more global pulp and paper mills want to launch or expand existing products within EU. Why not profit from the knowledge, experience and personal contacts of specialists who are well known and appreciated in the market? And also for buyers; why not benefit from the overview of professionals who have contacts in many countries around the world. So let us simplify “going European” by offering you Europe wide business solutions, thus saving you money and time.