Since 1908 Crossleys have acted as an independent Paper and Board Mill agent, representing numerous Mills in Europe, North America and Asia.
We respresent Mills producing a wide variety of grades covering general packaging, food service and graphical qualities.
The European Paper Alliance (EPA) is a network of independent paper and board mill agents selling over 600,000 tonnes within the European Community.
Active marketing throughout the UK
Crossleys approach to true working partnerships begins with developing products and markets.
For some partners this has meant a business relationship for over 85 years.
Crossleys offer complete Sales and Marketing
packages for our Mill Partners
The services offered are as below:
for new and existing
stock at several
key UK ports
European Paper Alliance
to give wider
Packaging & Food Service Grades
- Nordic Paper – PFA free Natural Greaseproof, Siliconised Baking Papers & Baking cup grades. Unbleached Kraft, MF Bag & Sack Kraft, MG-Ribbed & Plain. Steel Interleaving Papers
- Solidus – Greyboards: Unlined, Pasted and Lined qualities. Display and Mounting boards. Large range of speciality laminated boards – PET Foil, PE lined, bleached and unbleached papers. ( 500 – 3000 Micron )
- Crown van Gelder – Bleached Kraft Papers, well suited to Bag making and printing. Coated & Uncoated 45-250gsm
- Miquel y Costas – Speciality lightweight tissue for printing and general packaging applications.
- Roclayer – Extruded Paper and Boards, LDPE, PP, HDPE, Bio Polymer
The European Paper Alliance
EPA is a network of independent paper and board mill agents selling over 600,000 tonnes within the European Community. EIGHT agents in the United Kingdom & Ireland, France, Italy, Benelux, Germany, Spain, Scandinavia and Poland decided to share experience of their individual markets, in order to offer a sales and marketing network to paper and board mills wishing to sell in the widely differing markets of Europe.